Wednesday, August 24, 2016

It's Catch-Up Time!

This week marks my return from the long, relaxing, and much-needed vacation I took with my family, and my return to the real world of the daily work grind, kids in school and on sports teams, and normal everyday life. While I was away, I purposely avoided checking my work email, answering work-related phone calls and texts, and limited my time online.  What this means is that even though I did many things that warrant being written about, I didn't spend a lick of time at the keyboard! Now that I'm getting settled back into the "real world" (or as "real" as it can be at present), I'm also getting back into the writing groove. There's lots for me to write about: book reviews, my review of the Billy Joel concert I went to last week, taking my kids to their first Red Sox game at Fenway Park, thoughts on sports, and more.  I hope those of you who enjoy reading some (or all) of my posts can bear with me as I begin to work on all of these...I promise (hope) it'll be worth the wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment