Tuesday, April 29, 2014

The Magical Mystery Listening Tour Will Be Slightly Delayed...



...and not for lack of trying! I recently and inexplicably lost everything on my iPod this past weekend...all 140 GB of music! I have no idea how it happened; I was listening to my iPod and a random message popped up saying it wasn't ejected properly (even though it was still plugged in) and when I next looked, everything was gone! I was able to recover most of it but it's quite fragmented...songs missing here and there. It's going to take me some time to go through it album by album and replace what is missing via downloads and my huge CD collection, so the next entry won't be for a while, but I still plan on picking up where I left off and carrying on. I just wanted to let everyone know in case they were wondering what was taking me so long to post the next entry. Thanks for your patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment