Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas!



I'd like to wish all of my family, friends, and you visitors to my site a very Merry Christmas! Regardless of whether you celebrate it as a religious holiday or simply treat it as a free day off from work/school, I hope everyone gets the chance to relax and spend time with the important people in their lives, exchange gifts, have a nice meal, and do whatever it is you normally do on Christmas Day.  Also spare a thought for those who can't be home with their loved ones today for whatever reason, whether they're in the military, law enforcement, firefighters, doctors and nurses, etc.

On a personal level, while I'm not able to make it to church today, nor am I able to spend it with EVERYONE in my family, I'm feeling very blessed to be able to spend the day with my wife and our four wonderful children.  It's also a nice day to reflect on the past year and gear up for the turning of the calendar page next week as we get ever closer to the end of this year and the start of next year.

Enough from me...I won't keep you longer than necessary, and besides, you should be enjoying Christmas with your family and friends, not reading any more of this post!

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment