Friday, September 27, 2013

Tune In!



I received my advance copy of this book earlier this week (many thanks to the publisher, Little, Brown, and Co) ahead of its mid-October release. It's volume 1 of a 3 volume definitive biography by renowned Beatles scholar Mark Lewisohn, and I've been eagerly anticipating this book for years. I've begun reading it and I'm about 100 pages in, and so far it's absolutely wonderful. For legal and copyright reasons, I cannot and will not divulge anything that's in the book, and you'll have to wait for my forthcoming review to get more details about it, but I do know that I can safely say right now that if you're a serious Beatles fan, you'll absolutely love this book: it's the one you've been waiting for. 

Stay tuned for my review once I finish it!

No comments:

Post a Comment