Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Book Reviews: What's On Tap

Some exciting news! I am working very hard to get my side gig reviewing books off the ground, and so far I have gotten the following books from their respective publishers in order to read, review, and promote them.

Here is a list of the book that I am currently working my way through for reviews:

Man On the Run: Paul McCartney in the 1970s by Tom Doyle

 

The Beatles: All These Years, volume 1: Tune In by Mark Lewisohn



The Beatles: The BBC Archives by Kevin Howlett

I intend to review other books besides music books, but a raft of new and interesting Beatles books are coming out over the next several weeks so I figured it's as good a place as any to start!

Look for a separate section of this site devoted solely to book reviews so that if you want to jump right to those, it'll only take one click.



No comments:

Post a Comment