Friday, September 20, 2013

BOOK REVIEW COMING SOON: Man On the Run: Paul McCartney in the 1970s


The next book review I'll be publishing on this site is for the new book "Man On the Run: Paul McCartney in the 1970s" by Tom Doyle. It takes a look at Paul's music, life, and career during the decade immediately after The Beatles' breakup and which contains arguably the peak successes of his solo career with his new band, Wings. This is a period of his life and career that has usually not been given too much focus, and as I'm also a big fan of his work with Wings, I'm really looking forward to reading this.

Special thanks to Birlinn, the publisher of this book who have been kind enough to agree to send me a review copy. I should have it within the next week or so, and I'm really looking forward to digging in. Stay tuned for my review in a little while!

No comments:

Post a Comment