Monday, November 7, 2011

What I've Been Listening To: October 2011 into November 2011

I realized I neglected to do my usual monthly music listening post in October...it was a crazy month! So here it is, belatedly, into the first week of November:

Bands:

1. Blur
2. Oasis (yes, it's true...stay tuned for a future post on this)
3. Foster the People
4. Death Cab for Cutie
5. Pulp
6. Portugal the Man
7. Dream Theater
8. The Who
9. Rush
10. The Bluetones

Albums:

1. Blur - "Modern Life is Rubbish"1
2. Oasis - "Be Here Now"
3. Dream Theater - "A Dramatic Turn of Events"
4. Mansun - "Little Kix"
5. Death Cab for Cutie - various EPs
6. Portugal the Man - "The Satanic Satanist"
7. Talking Heads - "Remain in Light"
8. Blur - "The Great Escape"
9. Rush - "Signals"
10. My Morning Jacket - "Z"

Songs:

1. Oasis - "Go Let it Out"
2. Blur - "Morricone"
3. Blur - "All We Want"
4. Cage the Elephant - "Abderdeen"
5. Foster the People - "Helena Beat"
6. The Ting Tings - "That's Not My Name"
7. Talking Heads - "Crosseyed and Painless"
8. Morrissey - "Have-a-Go Merchant"
9. Mansun - "Goodbye"
10. Oasis - "The Masterplan"

No comments:

Post a Comment