Thursday, September 1, 2011

TV of the future

Kristie and I are seriously considering cancelling our Comcast cable subscription (which is a rip-off, especially considering we watch a total of *maybe* 20 channels out of the 800 we're forced to pay for) and instead subscribing to Hulu and Netflix ($9.99/month EACH) and saving >$100.00 a month. We'll just stream it to our TV via our Wii and WiFi network. Our one concern, however, is not being able to watch our sports teams (the Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins). Does anyone out there know if you can watch sports on, say, Hulu? And if not, is there a service or site that streams games, even for a small fee? Feel free to comment and let me know!

2 comments:

  1. MLB.com has a subscription service. I think it's $15/month and you can watch every game in the country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info! Even if I did that for my teams, looks like it's be cheaper than what I'm paying for right now!

    ReplyDelete