Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Welcome to my personal blog

As many of you know, I have a blog dedicated to one of my all-time favorite bands, Blur. However, I've always wanted a place where I could write (one of my passions) about music (another passion), sports (ditto), politics (again), chemistry/science (yep, again), and other things that I'm interested in. My hope here is to get a bunch of things that run through my mind on an hourly/daily basis written and out and to spark (hopefully) interesting discussions. I hope you like it, and bear with me as I'm a busy guy with a full time job, an awesome wife, and 3 (soon to be 4) wonderful children, so time is at a premium! I'll try to post as often as I can, but the frequency will fluctuate depending on what's going on with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment